Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scattered Pic-churs

Here are a couple of pics from our trip. I have been thinking about my trip a lot lately (maybe trying to escape the present..lol).

This is us getting a Christmas ornament from Matt's family-it is the first ornament we received for baby! It is made out of Matt's blanket from when he was a little wee baby...





How could you not love this man-look how happy and excited he is! I love that he is pointing to my tummy to notify others that there is a baby in there,and that that is who the ornament is for.








Last but not least, this is my Mom, Matthew and I at Whitepoint Beach. This is just hours after we got engaged. Exciting stuff, no?

1 comment:

baroness said...

lisa
happy to find this tonight, and finally see your fine belly!
let's have a visit in the new year!
xos